A successful wealth management strategy is one that provides for you and your family today and for future generations. To achieve this success, a financial strategy must be comprehensive. That’s why we work with your attorney, Trustee, accountant, and other professionals to create a customized strategy that considers your individual wealth management needs.
With your state of life and types of concerns in mind, your financial professional will help you find the appropriate strategies from funding education or retirement, tax planning1, to protecting your assets and your family, and organizing your estate.
We can help you develop a strategy using life insurance to provide the income your heirs will need to maintain their way of life.
We can help you choose the right savings and investment vehicles.
Long Term Care Insurance
We can help protect your assets from the rising costs of long term care that affect your financial future and that of your loved ones.
We can recommend ways to protect your hard-earned retirement savings and your independent lifestyle should you or your spouse need long term care.
Disability Income Insurance
Often overlooked is the need to protect one’s current income stream and future earnings in the event of disability. We can help you protect your earnings from such an event.
Through asset allocation, we can help develop an investment strategy that balance potential risk and return by diversifying2 your assets across several investment categories. We’ll take into account your risk tolerance, liquidity needs, as well as your short-term and long-term goals.
If you are planning for retirement, we can help you evaluate your retirement income needs and provide recommendations and strategies that are tailored specifically to your retirement lifestyle vision. We can also assess potential concerns that may impact your IRA rollover and assist you with the process.
Trust and Estate planning
With an effective strategy, you can control your assets according to your wishes, manage taxes1, reduce administrative costs, and ensure the effective management of your affairs should you become incapacitated. You may also be interested in developing charitable or family gifting strategies to pass along your wealth. Based on your individual situation, we can recommend techniques for approaching these challenges.
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Funding Your Children’s Education
- Disability Income Insurance
- Mutual Fund Investments
- Key Person Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Retirement Income Management
- Pension or Qualified Plan Distributions
- Estate Preservation4
- Tax Deferred Annuities
- IRA Investments
- 401(k) Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Raj C. Laungani
Michael D. Sordyl
CLU ChFC RICP
Gary L. Brown
CLU ChFC MSFS
1. The financial analysis and recommendations are not intended to replace the need for independent tax, accounting or legal review. Individuals are advised to seek the counsel of such licensed professionals.
2. Diversification does not guarantee a profit or protect against loss. It is a method used to help manage investment risk.
3. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public. BBB accreditation does not mean that the business’ products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.
4. Using life insurance and/or other financial products.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. (RAA), member FINRA/SIPC. RAA is separately owned and other entities and/or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of RAA.