* BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public. BBB accreditation does not mean that the business’ products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.
** Selected insurance products are offered through other companies independent of John Hancock Life Insurance Company and Signator Investors, Inc.
*** Using life insurance and/or other financial products.
Michigan Financial Companies, Inc. is an independent firm affiliated with John Hancock Financial Network.
Registered Representative/Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Signator Investors, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor. 28411 Northwestern Hwy., Suite 1300, Southfield, MI 48034 248.827.1300
Life insurance is an important component of any sound financial plan. It is not only protection for your family in the event of premature death. It can provide financial protection for your business, and become a significant contributing factor to your retirement plan. The Ashley Group offers a comprehensive portfolio of life insurance products that have been designed to be extremely competitive and provide real value. Whether you are looking for guaranteed death benefit protection, low-cost coverage, or consistently strong cash value accumulation potential, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau*, The Ashley Group can match you to a product to meet your needs, including:
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Funding Your Children’s Education
- Disability Income Insurance**
- Mutual Fund Investments
- Key Person Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Retirement Income Management
- Pension or Qualified Plan Distributions
- Estate Preservation***
- Tax Deferred Annuities
- IRA Investments
- 401(k) Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Call us at (888) 897-1001 or submit the form on this page.
Let us walk you through all your options.