The Ashley Group is a fast growing agency serving the needs of clients ranging from college students to large businesses. Our dedicated staff of insurance professionals is committed to service excellence and we take pride in giving our customers more than they expect. If you are career minded and believe in our philosophy of service excellence, contact us at the email address listed below.
We are looking for agents and support staff that have superior problem solving skills, are service oriented, enthusiastic and disciplined to join our team. We offer an outstanding training program for our agents and support staff. Positions are available in a variety of areas for career-minded individuals who enjoy helping others.
For more information about career opportunities, submit your resume and cover letter with the form below:
Fast-growing Employee Benefits Agency is seeking an enthusiastic and qualified candidate to fill a full-time Account Manager position in our Sandusky, Ohio location.
The successful candidate will manage our Small to Mid-Market accounts by performing a variety of tasks including:
- Develop, maintain and retain favorable relationships with current and potential clients in order to increase agency revenue
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship and rapport with each insurance carrier to satisfy our clients’ needs and facilitate the processing of business
- Review, evaluate and negotiate proposals/renewals received from the various carriers and make recommendations to the Producer
- Coordinate the workflow for the Producer between the internal staff, clients and insurance carriers.
The successful candidate will have the ability to provide exceptional service to our clients by:
- Providing outreach to our clients utilizing the Ashley Group Tool Box resources resulting in successful resolution of Client Service issues
- The ability to review and implement The Ashley Group’s Action Plans
- Provide training to clients on their benefits and programs
- Attend and facilitate employee meetings
- Direct a smooth transition from one carrier to another carrier
- Bachelor degree or equivalent; highly desirable but not required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word required
- Experience in the employee benefit industry with a strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, procedures and terminology
- Life and Health Insurance license desirable, or possess the ability to obtain license upon hire
- Must possess exceptional communication skills necessary to communicate with clients
- Excellent client service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Courteous telephone skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Task oriented
- Must be a team player
We can offer an exciting opportunity that provides for professional growth in the ever-changing landscape of Employee Benefits. Along with a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive an exceptional benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form above to submit your resume for this position.