The Ashley Group is a fast growing agency serving the needs of clients ranging from college students to large businesses. Our dedicated staff of insurance professionals is committed to service excellence and we take pride in giving our customers more than they expect. If you are career minded and believe in our philosophy of service excellence, contact us at the email address listed below.
We are looking for agents and support staff that have superior problem solving skills, are service oriented, enthusiastic and disciplined to join our team. We offer an outstanding training program for our agents and support staff. Positions are available in a variety of areas for career-minded individuals who enjoy helping others.
Current job postings are below. For more information about career opportunities, submit your resume and cover letter with the following form:
The Ashley Group is seeking an enthusiastic and qualified candidate to fill a full-time Client Services Administrator position in our Maumee, OH location.
The successful candidate will directly support our Sales and Client Services team by performing a variety of administrative tasks including:
- All elements of the quoting process for the Small and Mid-Market region involving data management and analysis
- Monitor emerging benefit trends in the business environment and stay abreast of applicable benefits legislation
- Research, analyze and evaluate corporate benefit plans and programs
- Process and prepare correspondence as requested by Sales and Client Services team members
- The qualified candidate will be responsible for building the Agency Marketing standards for our Small and Mid-Market divisions including:
- Review, evaluate, create and assemble formal proposal presentations utilizing multi-media platforms
The successful candidate will have the ability to provide exceptional service to our clients by:
- Providing outreach to our clients utilizing the Ashley Group Tool Box resources resulting in successful resolution of Client Service issues
- Interface with the carriers as assigned by the Client Service Managers
- Attend and facilitate employee meetings with Client Service Manager(s), as needed
- Bachelor degree or equivalent; highly desirable but not required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Power Point required
- Experience in the employee benefit industry with a strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, procedures and terminology; highly desirable
- Strong background in Marketing required; background in Finance preferred.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills necessary to communicate with clients
- Must possess an aptitude for data gathering, input and analysis
- Excellent client service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Courteous telephone skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Task oriented
- Must be a team player
We can offer an exciting opportunity that provides for professional growth in the ever-changing landscape of Employee Benefits. Along with a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive an exceptional benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via the form above or e-mail to email@example.com.