If you’re a motivated, entrepreneurial individual with a natural born affinity for sales and a strong desire to help people, then we invite you to come build your career with a company ranked a Best Place to Work in Insurance for two years running. Our agency is looking for someone to join our retirement services advisory team in Maumee, Ohio. Through a several meeting process, you will present retirement planning options for individuals including medicare and health insurance options, retirement account options, and pertinent information that can help clients make better decisions without the traditional sales pressure.
Being a retirement services specialist with The Ashley Group is so much more than a sales job –it’s about building your own business by cultivating relationships and being a trusted advisor to your client members in order to protect the livelihoods and futures of individuals in your own backyard.
We provide our consultants with a dedicated marketing and sales team to support their prospecting efforts on the front-end and a team of client services staff to support their customers on the back end. With executive sales leadership on call to provide mentorship and assist you directly in your sales efforts, The Ashley Group has you covered every step of the way.
- Enhance and grow The Ashley Group brand
- Develop a client base by calling on leads and nurturing relationships
- Advise customers on how to best manage and protect their financial future
- Up-sell and cross-sell a comprehensive suite of products offered by the region’s leading carriers and vendors
- Help people!
- Competitive commissions schedule
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and 401k
- Flexible hours
- Marketing tools and systems support
- Supportive team environment
- Company culture focused on supporting our number one agency value: Teach, Advise, Grow
- Mentorship program
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Sales and customer service experience
- Previous experience in the insurance, financial services, or related industry strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset
- Ability to understand policy wording and contracts
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to be active in the community
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Favorable criminal record with no felonies
- Ability to obtain Life and Health insurance license
- Strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced industry
About The Ashley Group
The Ashley Group is the leading benefits advisor in Northern Ohio, with companies and individuals relying on us for advice regarding health benefits and retirement services.