The Ashley Group is a fast growing agency serving the needs of clients ranging from college students to large businesses. Our dedicated staff of insurance professionals is committed to service excellence and we take pride in giving our customers more than they expect. If you are career minded and believe in our philosophy of service excellence, then The Ashley Group might be the place for you.
We are looking for agents and support staff that have superior problem solving skills, are service oriented, enthusiastic and disciplined to join our team. We offer an outstanding training program for our agents and support staff. Positions are available in a variety of areas for career-minded individuals who enjoy helping others.
The Ashley Group has been ranked in Business Insurance’s Best Places to Work in Insurance 2017, a program which recognizes employers for their outstanding performance in establishing workplaces where employees can thrive, enjoy their work and help their companies grow. Check out our current job postings below. For more information about career opportunities, submit your resume and cover letter with the following form:
About the Job
If you’re a motivated, creative individual with a natural affinity for sales and marketing, then we invite you to come build your career with a company ranked in the Best Place’s to Work in Insurance for two years running. At the Ashley Group, you will have the opportunity to join our dedicated team and connect with the community.
Being the Sales & Marketing Coordinator with The Ashley Group is so much more than a job –it’s about bringing fresh ideas and innovative strategies to the table to help us grow our business. This job will provide the selected candidate the ability to be creative and to inspire business partners and team mates.
The Ashley Group functions as a team, and as the Sales & Marketing Coordinator you will be helping our sales team implement creative communication and marketing strategies that will better support, engage and excite our clients. In addition, you will be using these techniques to help our sales agents in attracting and obtaining new business opportunities. With an experienced leadership team available to help you learn and grow, The Ashley Group has you covered every step of the way.
- Enhance and grow The Ashley Group brand
- Identify, develop, evaluate and execute marketing strategy, based on knowledge of the agency’s objectives, market characteristics, and cost factors
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services
- Manage and optimize our social media platforms
- Manage agency website utilizing third party vendor and WordPress
- Write and/or develop articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, press releases and other related informative, marketing and promotional material
- Develop proposals and presentations for Sales teams and respond to Requests for Proposals from prospective customers
- Work with the Sales team and company leadership to develop sales processes and promote best practices for identifying prospects, nurturing those relationships throughout the sales process and closing new deals, including integration of the company’s Customer Relationship Manager.
- Help people!
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and 401k
- Marketing tools and systems support
- Supportive team environment
- Company culture focused on supporting our number one agency value: Teach, Advise, Grow
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Sales and marketing experience
- Previous experience in the insurance or related industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including working with databases, graphics, word processing and social media platforms
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to be active in the community
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Favorable criminal record with no felonies
- Strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced industry
About The Ashley Group
The Ashley Group is a brokerage agency serving employers by providing top-rated service and proactive, long-term strategy for health plan management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit your resume using the form above in order to apply.